Sumner REALTORS® organizes a variety of events throughout the year, including business luncheons, social and networking mixers, charitable activities, and professional development courses. Members and Preferred Partners are invited to participate in any association event. REALTORS® holding membership in another association are welcome to attend select events for a glimpse of the association culture and related benefits.
NOTABLE ANNUAL EVENTS
- Annual business meeting – Association leaders host at least one event per year to give members updates on programs and services, review the financial position, discuss the strategic vision, and give members an opportunity to give input in the direction of the association.
- Celebration of Excellence – The Sumner REALTORS® annual awards ceremony, typically held in February, recognizes members who excel in real estate sales and association involvement.
- Day on the Hill – Local members visit Capitol Hill in Nashville to meet with state legislators and discuss important property rights issues. This event is organized in partnership with Tennessee REALTORS® and is the single largest advocacy-related event each year.
- RPAC-A-THON – Local volunteers join other REALTORS® from across the state in the annual phone bank organized by Tennessee REALTORS® to raise funds for the important work of RPAC and government affairs.
- Annual golf tournament – The Sumner REALTORS® Golf Classic is one of the most anticipated tournaments in the community and raises funds to benefit Habitat for Humanity of Sumner County.
- Haunted Hustle 5K/10K – The association has since 2018 hosted a race at the Streets of Indian Lake in Hendersonville to benefit Habitat for Habitat for Humanity of Sumner County.
- Officer Installation – Members are encouraged to witness the installation of new Officers and Directors on the Board during an annual December luncheon as the association transitions new volunteer leaders assuming office on January 1.
View the association calendar to find events by date or contact the office at 615.824.6629 or email@example.com for more information about any event.