HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. – Three local REALTORS® have been elected to serve on the Board of Directors for Sumner REALTORS®, the nonprofit trade association representing more than 900 REALTORS® and affiliated professionals.Andrea Binkley of Benchmark Realty in Hendersonville and Brian Stewart of One Stop Realty in Hendersonville were both re-elected to the Board and will serve a second consecutive 3-year term. Cindy Williams of Coldwell Banker Lakeside REALTORS® in Hendersonville was also elected to serve a 3-year term.
The 12-person Board of Directors is the governing body of the association. Members serving on the Board represent members in important policymaking decisions and work with staff to develop and implement the association’s strategic plan, among other duties.
In August, the Board of Directors appointed Vickie Johnson of RE/MAX Choice Properties in Hendersonville as Vice President for 2022. She will serve a one-year term before ascending to President-Elect in 2023, President in 2024, and Past President in 2025.
Beth Foutch, also of RE/MAX Choice Properties in Hendersonville, will continue serving as the association’s Secretary/Treasurer in the second of a 2-year term.
“The association’s strength depends heavily on the strength and competence of its volunteer leaders. We are fortunate to have professionals who want to get involved in the association because they are passionate about serving their profession and representing their peers. I look forward to working with our leadership team to implement strategic initiatives that will improve the association and help REALTOR® members better serve their clients and our community,” said Dave Chaney, CEO of Sumner REALTORS®.
Sumner REALTORS® 2022 Leadership Team
- President – Kelly McDaniel, Weichert Southern Realty Partners
- President-Elect – Darla Nickens Hunley, Coldwell Banker Lakeside REALTORS®
- Vice President – Vickie Johnson, RE/MAX Choice Properties
- Past President – Shellie Tucker, One Stop Realty
- Secretary/Treasurer – Beth Foutch, RE/MAX Choice Properties
- Andrea Binkley, Benchmark Realty
- Kristy Cartwright, Coldwell Banker Lakeside REALTORS®
- Susan Greene, Crye-Leike REALTORS®
- Kayla Murrell, Benchmark Realty
- Brian Stewart, One Stop Realty
- Bob Tucker, One Stop Realty
- Cindy Williams, Coldwell Banker Lakeside REALTORS®
The association will install new Officers and Directors at a formal luncheon on December 9 and their terms will begin on January 1, 2022.
Sumner REALTORS® is a nonprofit trade association representing more than 900 local REALTORS® and affiliated professionals with advocacy, professional development, networking, community outreach, business resources and other programs and services. Learn more about the association at sumnerrealtors.com.