HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. – Several local REALTORS® have assumed leadership positions for the upcoming year with Sumner REALTORS®, the nonprofit association representing approximately 1,000 REALTORS® and affiliated professionals. Officers and Board of Directors for 2022 were officially installed on Thursday, December 9 at Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club in Hendersonville.
Executive Officers will serve one-year terms beginning January 1, 2022, except the Secretary/Treasurer, who will serve the second in a two-year term.
- Kelly McDaniel, principal broker and owner of Weichert REALTORS® – Southern Realty Partners in Hendersonville, will serve as President.
- Darla Nickens Hunley of Coldwell Banker Lakeside REALTORS® in Hendersonville will serve as President-Elect.
- Vickie Johnson of RE/MAX Choice Properties in Hendersonville will serve as Vice President.
- Shellie Young Tucker of One Stop Realty in Hendersonville will serve as Past President.
- Beth Foutch of RE/MAX Choice Properties in Hendersonville will serve as Secretary/Treasurer.
Other Directors on the Board serve staggered three-year terms.
- Andrea Binkley – Benchmark Realty, Hendersonville
- Kristy Cartwright – Coldwell Banker Lakeside REALTORS®, Hendersonville
- Susan Greene – Crye-Leike REALTORS®, Gallatin
- Kayla Murrell – Benchmark Realty, Hendersonville
- Brian Stewart – One Stop Realty, Hendersonville
- Bob Tucker – One Stop Realty, Hendersonville
- Cindy Williams – Coldwell Banker Lakeside REALTORS®, Hendersonville
The 12-person Board of Directors is the governing body of the association. Members serving on the Board represent members in important policymaking decisions and work with staff to develop and implement the association’s strategic plan, among other duties.
“These individuals are committed to carrying forward the vision and strategic plan of the association for the betterment of our members, the real estate profession and the community we serve. The continuation of strong local volunteer leadership will make for a smooth end-of-year transition and help us build on the momentum in 2022,” said Dave Chaney, CEO of Sumner REALTORS®.